pages

June 2, 2007

My date with Harry...

Harry Connick Jr. that is!

Going to the concert Sunday night. Heather got the tickets. I'm not even a fan, and I'm still really excited about it! Kim, don't take that the wrong way...I'm not NOT a fan, I'm just not a *FaN* like you. He's all yours my friend. Kim and Alicia are going to see him Saturday night in Seattle, and I'm just hoping they leave a tiny bit of him for us in Vancouver.

I think I'm excited about just going out. I'd say 95% of my "going outs" are scrapbooking and/or family related. It's rare for me to take the time to do something completely UNscrappy.

www.memoryworkshop.ca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so envious! I think you will really like him!
He is so yummy and he has a great voice! It's great you are getting out too! hope you have a wonderful time.- Denise

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!