pages

July 12, 2009

Layout Inspiration - crazy food

Somehow I got redirected to this entry on a blog I don't think I've ever visited before.
Don't Knock it Til You Try It.

Which got me to thinking....

What is your secret glorious/disgusting food combo? What horror do you put on a sandwich? Do you have a favourite nasty popcorn topping?

Display the skeletons of your culinary closet in a layout!


For the record, peanut butter & pickle sandwiches aren't that bad. Pickles & cheddar are pretty good too. And Elvis really had something with pb & banana sandwiches, though I have yet to try them with bacon.

Have you ever sprinkled sugar on tomato slices? How about a butter (not margarine) and sugar sandwich? Strawberry yogurt is pretty good on corn flakes.

Happy Scrapping!
Sandra

1 comment:

calnamy said...

ha ha this one made me laugh. One of my all time favorites is Yorkshire Pudding dipped in ketchup. Forget the gravy just hand me that ketchup...yummy

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!