pages

December 16, 2010

Last minute shopping

Is there a scrapbooker on your holiday gift list? Is hubby wondering what to get you? Think of me as "Sandra Claus!" I can be your personal shopper. The Memory Workshop has gift ideas for every scrapper at any budget.


is open for last minute shopping "by appointment"
on December 20, 21 & 22
between the hours of 10:00am and 10:00pm.

Just call me at 604-466-0313 or email memoryworkshop@shaw.ca to choose your HOUR between 10 and 10 on those days and I will be here for you. (If you're sending hubby or other friends & family, let me know your wish list in advance.) Everyone who shops by appointment on December 20, 21 or 22 will receive a $5 coupon they can use in the new year.

No drop ins please. I'll be using the time between appointments for activities that might take me away from the Workshop.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!