pages

February 20, 2011

Testimonial

I received a sweet email from a Club Member last week and it really brightened my day.

Hello Sandra:

Just some quick comments on the FEBRUARY 2011
‘bonus’ kit which
arrived the other day:

  • Your kits are definitely good value: very generous with the
    papers!
  • The ‘my mind’s eye’ frenchy-glitter papers are beyond gorgeous!
  • Everything goes with everything else! And with some leftovers from last
    month too!
  • I think you have impeccable taste!
  • Everything arrives in a prompt predictable fashion: really helpful to me
    in planning my crafting projects-timing.

Thanks so much for the service you provide to scrapbookers!
Xxoo from
Bertha M.


I appreciate all comments and feedback, so feel free to contact me anytime!

Happy Scrapping!
Sandra

No comments:

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!