pages

July 19, 2012

Gosh, I love Lain...

Lain Ehman, Voice of Reason in this crazy, complicated, diverse and overwhelming scrapbooking world.

Thank you thank you thank you for bringing us back to scrapping reality, giving us permission to NOT participate in every challenge, program, concept and new gimmick on the market.

Lain will reaffirm that you have permission to do your own thing! And you can adapt any scrapbooking concept to suit your needs and style.  You know how I'm always telling you to "stick it down and move on"? Well Lain does the same thing, but she says it sooooo much better.

Photos + Story + Personal style + Fun.  That's it. Simple.

I'll let her tell you all about it.  Take a few minutes to listen to one of Lain's BEST PODCASTS, from her Layout A Day (LOAD) Challenge Series. I think my blood pressure and scrap-guilt-o-meter both dropped a few points just hearing the sound of her encouraging voice. I'm not joking!

No comments:

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!