pages

August 1, 2012

More than "just scrapbooking"...

I know for some people "its just scrapbooking," and there stretches of  "just a job" time when my days are filled with bookkeeping and paperwork.

But then I get one of Bertha's lovely emails and I'm reminded that for some, scrapbooking is so much more than paper and stickers. If I can delight, educate, comfort, inspire, or amaze just one person at a time, then The Memory Workshop will continue to be my Best Job Ever.


In a recent email Bertha said:

"PS: I was in Italy for one short horrible week: had to come home early because Mom was rushed to hospital: a blessing in disguise as my blood pressure could NOT handle the truly ghastly heat. BUT…..I took some great pictures and have been comforting myself since my return doing a few layouts with your “July” kit. My mom was better almost as soon as I got back: a truly providential “emergency” as my blood pressure is now back to normal. Thanks for being part of my life!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good afternoon! I would like to suggest a product for your blog called Memory Pockets (www.MemoryPockets.com). It's the perfect organizer for the scrapbooking mom of school-aged kids. Here's why: There are tons of papers, crafts/artwork, report cards, yearbooks and the like that come home from school with your child. There may be a few things that make it into your scrapbook, but most of these precious keepsakes won't make the cut, but they need to be saved. Memory Pockets not only help moms organize those items for each school year and neatly saves them in large 10x13 pockets, BUT... each Memory Pocket also features fill in the blanks to help mom record her kids favorite memories, accomplishments, likes and dislikes, etc. Each Memory Pockets set includes 15 10-x13 colorful pockets - one for each school year - and 2 smaller pockets for your child's first tooth and first haircut.

I hope you find this product suggestion useful for your site or blog.
Thank you for your awesome website!
Denise


Memory Pockets - the ULTIMATE school memory organizer
www.MemoryPockets.com

scrapbooking said...

Loved this post. Thanks for sharing your day!

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!