pages

November 8, 2007

What's on YOUR Wishlist?

With the holidays around the corner, this is a question on everybody's mind.

So scrapbookally speaking, what is in YOUR list? If you show me yours, I'll show you mine!

#1 - Neverending adhesives. I use about 5 different ones all the time (you can see my faves
here) and its aways nice to have extra lying around. And they make great stocking stuffers.

#2 - The perfect 12x12 album. In post and 3-ring styles. These ones from We
R Memory Keepers come really close. They are classy leather, but with contemporary colours. And those of you know know me, know I like COLOUR. I've special ordered these for someone else, so I'm going to test drive one. I'll keep you posted.

3 - Great lighting. Like one of these
Ott-Lites. Portable, true colour, less eye strain.

Post your list here!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

#1 - anything American Crafts (some more albums would be good as I am running out) or more AC ribbon etc.

#2 - stamps (the stamp addict in me cant resist adding to my collection) - Fontwerks, Green Grass or Stamping Bellas

#3 - some more Pageframes clear albums

I dont usually ask for or get scrapbook goodies for Christmas - we usually try to get a big family gift instead and then the kids get stuff. My hubby will tell you if I want something scrapbook related that he'll just tell me to go and buy it (its easier than him trying to figure it out even though he's rather knowledgable when it comes to scrapbook stuff!)

Donna Wells said...

http://wellsfamilynews.blogspot.com/

my blog is getting updated more often now.
my wish list is world peace :o)

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!