pages

November 7, 2007

Learn from MY mistakes...

BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER.

Now. Right now. Go do it.

The only way I'm letting you off easy is if you've backed up sometime in the last 48 hours.

I am DAYS behind in meeting some important deadlines because I did not back up recently enough and when my laptop hard drive crashed (literally. crashed. blunt force will damage your computer. so will idiots that think slamming it shut while it's running is a stunning display of macho superiority. hypothetically speaking.) I lost a big chunk of data, including the stuff I was working on right then and there. All the stuff I needed to get upcoming kits built, ordered, assembled and designed. With a couple more late nights and some small sacrifices I will get the work done on time.

Please learn from my mistake. Back it up. Now.

Sandra
www.memoryworkshop.ca

1 comment:

Nicole said...

yikes!!! my hubby is forever reminding me to back up stuff (photos etc), thanks for the reminder! :)

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!