pages

February 12, 2010

The List for February: Things I Love

Pioneer Woman got me started by sharing her list! So here's mine:

Hubby
my kids
my pets
scrapbooking
dessert
chocolate (but not for dessert. wierd, I know)
the smell of fresh ground coffee
fresh sheets
lightning storms
rain on the roof
early mornings if I'm the only one awake
True Blood
mls.ca (my dream house is out there, I can feel it)
Tim Hortons
The 40 year old virgin
Lego
Neutrogena shampoo
Tetley earl grey vanilla tea
fireweed honey
breakfast cereal, and not just for breakfast
coffee dates
beef
Loon Lake
sleeping in
christmas
sushi
Allison Lake
google street view
Shiba Inus
biscuits
butter
my pillow
hotel rooms
reading
brunch
beer
the smell of my kids' freshly washed hair
The Hangover
boots
Reitmans
cinnamon
Urban Barn
Value Village
The Grocery Game
celebrity gossip blogs
chapstick or any kind of lip balm
my Ott Light
fall
karma
Crocs
santoku knives
Ikea
cloth napkins
Dirty Dancing (nobody puts Baby in a corner)
road trips
Google
Jose Cuervo
socks
HGTV
finding $5 in the pocket of a coat you havent worn in a year
Whoonu
my van
how quiet it is when it's snowing
colour
air conditioning
Glade candles
mountains
the smell in the air right before it starts to snow
power outages
mail
laughter
positive people
generosity
Hairspray
zippers
Bazzill cardstock
doing crossword puzzles in pen
my 50 year old stapler inherited from hubby's grandma
real christmas trees
potato chips
reading with my kids
home improvements (its a love/hate thing actually)
Santa

2 comments:

Heather said...

I made the list...well not me personally but I know Sandra loves me.....but Loon Lake!!!! Yeah...Loon Lake will definately be on my Love List too!
It's the "Happiest Place On Earth"....according to some!
Heather

Anonymous said...

How are you ever going to scrap book all those??????

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!