pages

March 4, 2010

Ooooh! This is CUTE!

It's been a while since a new product discovery has made me giddy!


Check out this little gem:

This is the Neatnix square stuff bucket. Here's a description from the Neatnix website:


The Square Stuff Bucket has 31 exterior and 8 interior pockets. Made of a Cordura like nylon fabric with two tone highlights. Sized at 9.5”W x 9.5”L x 8.5”H it will easily accommodate crafts of all shapes and sizes. The open square base shape makes it easy to spot the item you are looking for. Portable for on the go crafting with carry handle.

I don't know. I might have to have one of these all to myself. The polka dots are calling me.

And this beauty needs to be mentioned:

This is the Neatnix Tool Box.
This rectangle carry-all sized at 18”L x 8”W x 12.5”T is made from a durable nylon Cordura™ like material and has pockets for paper cutters, supplies & cell phones! Storage of pens and scissors is easy with a total of 15 pockets, 3 of which have flaps to keep items out of sight and secure. The interior is divided into 2 sections which will accomodate paper cutters, paper and idea books.

I have one in my hands and it is HUGE! I'm so excited about the possibilities.

Interested? I'm planning on ordering more. Email me at memoryworkshop@shaw.ca for availability.

No comments:

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!