pages

March 3, 2010

Shop where you Crop


Did you know that The Memory Workshop is also a fully-stocked MOBILE scrapbook store? If you're in souther British Columbia, you may be closer to one of our events than you think!
I bring the store to crops, retreats and fundraisers around town, because scrapbookers love to shop where they crop. Think about it...no need to lug all your heavy cardstock to a crop because there are almost 100 colours to choose from on site. There's an ever-changing selection of scores of colourful embellishments, (ribbon, brads, buttons, flowers, metal, chipboard, bling, glitter), patterned papers, stickers in every popular theme, adhesives for every circumstance, refill pages for most albums. I like to joke that "If I don't have it, you don't need it."
But seriously, there's no extra charge for professional inspiration and advice. Consider me your personal shopper! Bring your photos into the store and let me help you create a custom 'page kit'.
You don't have to attend an event in order to shop. Keep an eye on the online calendar for upcoming events in your area. Let me know that you want to drop in, and I'll make sure you have directions and access to the venue.

No comments:

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!