pages

December 30, 2010

The baking may never end!


I did some serious holiday baking on Christmas Eve. No point in doing it before that...we just would have eaten it all and I would have had to start over! Here we have the 3 loaves of bread and 2 pans of dinner rolls, plus a plate of pumpkin spice cookies with raisins and butterscotch chips. Oh my!
I also made pumpkin pie squares, lemon raspberry cheesecake squares, 7 pans of cinnamon rolls and butter tarts.
Since Christmas I've made chocolate chip banana bread, honey whole wheat bread, and cupcakes. You would think I'd be sick of baking...but for Christmas I got this amazing beast, and now I'm looking for every excuse to bake. Besides being so delicious, there is something magical and immensely satisfying about making bread.

No comments:

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!