pages

April 3, 2011

After the Carnival

Well that was fun! The last three days have been a whirlwind of excitement and new experiences (and sleep deprivation, and aching feet, and....) The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival was my first experience as an exhibitor at a show or convention. I've "helped" in booths, and done my fair share of shopping in booths, but this was a whole new experience. I'd like to shout out a big hello to all the scrappers and crafters who visited our booth, did our make & takes in the booth AND at the Canadian Scrapbooker Loonie make & take bar. So great to meet so many new people! We saw plenty of familiar faces too. Thanks to all who did the make & take by donation...all donations will go to BC Scrapbooking Crop for Kids, which raises funds for BC Children's Hospital Foundation. And extra special thanks to all who came out to help in the booth. I couldn't have done it without you! I had grand plans to photograph the booth and everyone in it, but lucky for you my camera battery died!!

No comments:

Don't just sit there...SCRAP SOMETHING!